Cancellation and Refund Policy
Effective Date: 15.08.2023
At The Photo Journalist, we strive to provide a seamless and satisfactory experience for all our users. If you decide to cancel your subscription or services with us, please review our cancellation policy below.
- You have the option to cancel your subscription at any time through your account settings on our website. Simply log in to your account and navigate to the subscription management section.
- Upon cancellation, your subscription will not be renewed for the next billing cycle. However, you will continue to have access to your subscription benefits until the end of the current billing period.
- If the account is not created but only subscription to newsletter is active, kindly use “Unsubscribe” link from bottom of newsletter for the purpose.
- If you've purchased additional services, such as membership, and wish to cancel them, please contact us through contact form at ‘Contact Us’ page. Our team will guide you through the cancellation process and provide any necessary assistance.
At The Photo Journalist, we aim to ensure your satisfaction with our services. If you're dissatisfied with your subscription or services for any reason, please read our refund policy below.
- If you cancel your subscription/membership within 2 calendar days (inclusive of the day of transaction i.e 48 hours), you may be eligible for a prorated refund for the unused portion of your subscription.
- Refunds will be issued back to the bank details that you have to send us through contact form at ‘Contact Us’ page with details of your transaction. Once you send us the details, we will confirm the cancellation. Upon confirmation of cancellation, please allow 15 business days for the refund to be processed.
- Refund eligibility for services other than subscriptions will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
- If you believe you are eligible for a refund for a specific service, please contact us through contact form at ‘Contact Us’ page within 2 days of the service purchase date. Provide relevant details about the service and the reason for the refund request.
- 1. Please note that certain items, such as id cards and other artifacts or services that have already been provided, may be non-refundable.
If you have any questions or concerns about the cancellation and refund process, please feel free to contact us through contact form at ‘Contact Us’ page. We are here to assist you and provide any necessary guidance.
Changes to this Policy
We may update this Cancellation and Refund Policy from time to time to reflect changes in our practices or for legal, operational, or regulatory reasons. Any such changes will be posted on this page, and the "Effective Date" at the top of the policy will be updated accordingly.
Thank you for choosing The Photo Journalist. We appreciate your understanding of our cancellation and refund policies. We are committed to delivering the best possible experience for all our users.